Are you interested in joining Mocha Moms, Inc.?
Benefits of Membership
Local Chapter Participation
Participate in all local chapter events and activities, including mothers’ support meeting with topics pertinent to your life, community service projects, moms’ night outs, and kids’ socials.
Sisterhood and Community
Work in concert with mothers who understand your perspective as a mother of color, who share your experiences and who will both learn from you and teach you what they know.
Use and develop leadership and management skills by taking a leadership role in your chapter. Chapter leadership offers a wonderful opportunity to use and hone your talents.
Members receive invites to exclusive special events, screenings and activities
Receive information-packed bulletins via email with tips, articles, recipes, and news from Mocha Moms, Inc. chapters nationwide.
Access to Member’s Only Section of Mocha Moms, Inc. website which includes news and information, access to newsletters, photos and communications from chapters around the country, and links.
Reduced rates for participation in all national, regional and state Mocha Moms, Inc. functions.
Community Service Opportunities
Work with other mothers on Community Service initiatives that benefit our communities here and abroad.
Encourage parents to be strong educational advocates for their children, as well as other children in their communities.
How to Join
Mocha Moms members are expected to participate in monthly support meetings, chapter community service projects, mom’s night outs, fundraisers and events. The annual membership fee is $50.
1. To register online visit: http://www.mochamoms.org/memsub.html
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page to the “HOW TO JOIN” section
3. Fill out application and choose CA-Contra Costa County – West
4. Submit your application and payment.
5. Print/Save a copy of your application
6. Send and electronic copy of your application/payment receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to ensure you will be added to our Yahoo! Group. Make sure to accept the invitation that will be sent to you.
7. Congratulations! You are a Mocha Mom!
For general membership inquiries please send an email to our Membership Department at email@example.com.
PLEASE NOTE: Our organization is run on a fiscal year. Thus, all memberships expire on December 31st of the current year. Our yearly renewal period begins October 1st. Thus, if you join today, YOUR MEMBERSHIP WOULD BE VALID THRU 12/31/2014.